- 150 g crushed ice
- 250 ml 100% Florida ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 whole Florida orange, peeled and chopped
- 170 g pineapple chunks (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 125 ml coconut milk
- Toasted coconut for garnish, optional
In blender container, place ice, grapefruit juice, orange, pineapple, banana and agave nectar.
Cover and blend until smooth.Add coconut milk; blend to combine.
Serve in tall glasses and garnish with toasted coconut, if desired.