- 250 ml Florida orange juice*
- 3 tablespoons Florida grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 75 g reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 300 g torn mixed salad greens
- 1/4 medium green onion, sliced
- 350 g assorted Florida orange sections (seeded)
- 150 g lower-fat and lower-sodium fully cooked ham, diced
- 150 g frozen peas, thawed
- *May substitute Florida Orange Juice from Concentrate
For dressing, in a small saucepan combine orange juice, grapefruit juice, cornstarch, honey, mustard, pepper, and onion powder.Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.Cool slightly.Transfer to bowl.Stir in mayonnaise.Cover; chill for 2 to 24 hours.
In a large salad bowl, toss together mixed greens and green onions.Add citrus sections, ham, and peas.Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.Serve immediately.