- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- 50ml Soju
- 200ml carbonated or tonic water
- Cut off 1 – 2 slices of Florida Grapefruit
- Cut remaining Florida Grapefruit in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Add the juice and pulp to a tall glass
- Add ice, and 50ml of Soju to the glass
- Fill with sparkling water or tonic water
- Garnish with Grapefruit slices.
What is Soju?
Soju, known as the “Korean vodka”, is a clear spirit originating from Korea. Soju is traditionally made from the grains of rice, wheat, or barley. You can purchase it at select Canadian liquor stores (availability may vary).