- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- 6 tbsp. Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 180 g smoked salmon
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 whole cucumbers
- 10 shiso leaves (Oba leaves when available)
- 3 tbsp. toasted sesame
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
2. Thinly slice the cucumbers and massage each piece with a little bit of salt. Squeeze out any water from each sliced cucumber.
4. Create the vinegar mixture by mixing 6 tbs.of Florida Grapefruit Juice, sugar and salt to make the vinegar mixture.
6. Combine the segmented Florida Grapefruit, sliced cucumbers, chopped shiso leaves, julienned smoked salmon and sushi rice.
8. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
1. Peel and segment the Florida Grapefruit.
3. Chop the shiso leaves and julienne the smoked salmon.
5. Create the sushi rice by adding the cooked rice to the vinegar mixture. Mix well and set aside.
7. Mix well.