- 1 Florida Grapefruit, cut in half
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- ⅛ cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅛ cup oat flour
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ tsp.cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. almond extract (about 2-3 drops)
- Couple spoonfuls of Greek yogurt
2. Place halves of Florida Grapefruit cut side up on a baking sheet.
4. Divide granola topping evenly between the two Florida Grapefruit halves.
6. Top each with a spoonful of Greek yogurt and enjoy.
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
3. In a bowl, combine walnuts, oats, oat flour, salt, honey, butter, cinnamon and almond extract.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
Helpful Tip: Granola will be slightly crunchy on the outside, but will remain bready on the inside.